We aim to welcome everyone into our church congregation and our groups and activities and we want to work with you to help break down barriers which you may face.
As a starting point we can offer:
– Visual timetables (in advance and on the day)
– Choosing boards (with PECS symbols)
– Sensory items / fidget items
– Sand timers for transition
– Visits to the church prior to events to gain familiarity / identify any potential trigger points
Within our church we also have a wheelchair accessible entrance, moveable chairs and a hearing loop installed.
Alongside this we run a monthly group called HIVE, which is aimed specifically at children (of any age) with additional needs and their families. For more information about HIVE please click HERE
To discuss anything further please contact Liz Faulkner